1. Never base your life decisions on advice from people who don’t have to deal with the results of your decisions.
2. Guys, be the type of man you would want your daughter to date.
3. Eyebrows frame your face; they draw attention to your eyes and bone structure, and can really change the way your face looks.
4. The most toxic person to be around is the one who complains about everything and appreciates nothing. Avoid these people at all costs.
5. Don’t skip on sleep. Sleep is more important than homework. It’s proven that it’s better to sleep than stay up late cramming.
6. When doing long assignments, set a 30 minute timer, and race it. This will prevent you from procrastination.
7. Minor in what you love, and major in what will give you a job.
8. Getting a her gift for Valentine’s day? Tell her you got her something, and have her guess what it is. She’ll list things she’s been wanting
9. In an interview, if asked why you want to work for the company, explain how you’ll use your knowledge and skills to make the company better
10. Can’t find someone to help you in an electronic store? Stand by a big TV and look at the price tag. Someone will be right over.
11. If your girlfriend asks you if she’s fat, she doesn’t want an answer. All she wants is assurance that she’s perfect for you.
12. Depressed? Do something really nice for somebody else. You’ll be shocked at how your mood lifts.
13. If you are thinking of dating someone, remember this: your problems will become their problems
14. Don’t ever leave a sports game early. History is always made in the final seconds